All visitors must be on the detainees pre-approved visitation form in order to receive a visit. If you are not on the pre-approved visitation form, you will not be allowed to visit.
A legal guardian or parent must accompany visitors under the age of 18.
Video Visitation Schedule
Visitation: Visitation days are Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 8:00am to 11:30am and 1:00pm to 4:00pm. There will be no visits scheduled during count times of 10:00am and 3:00pm. The last sign in for visits will be taken at 2:30 pm. Only one 30-minute visit per week is allowed per inmate. Visitation days and hours are subject to change without prior notice.
Any individual requesting a video visit with a detainee must have a scheduled email invite and must present acceptable photo identification (ID). Acceptable ID’s include:
- A current Driver’s License or State issued photo ID card
- Military or Military Dependent ID card
- Current Passport
- Immigration and Naturalization Service Cards
A legal guardian or parent must accompany video visitors under the age of 18. Children under the age of 18 will not be allowed a video visit.
Video Visitation days will be as follows:
Alpha Pod: Wednesday 8:00am – 11:30am and 1:00pm – 3:00pm
Bravo Pod: Monday 8:00am – 11:30am and 1:00pm – 3:00pm
Delta Pod (Females): Thursday 8:00am – 11:30am and 1:00pm – 3:00pm
Echo Pod (Females): Thursday 8:00am – 11:30am and 1:00pm – 3:00pm
Echo Pod (Males): Tuesday 8:00am – 11:30am and 1:00pm – 3:00pm
Detainees on disciplinary sanction or on quarantine will not be allowed video visits until they are assigned or reassigned to a housing unit.
Video Visit Request Form
Pod Visitation Schedule
Visitation Times are 8:00am-11:30am and 1pm-3:30pm
The last sign up for visits will be taken at 3:30 pm. Only one 30 minute visit per week is allowed per detainee. Visitation days and hours are subject to change without prior notice.
Tuesday- C1, C2, E-Pod (Male), Booking (Male)
Thursday- D-Pod, E-Pod (Female), Booking (Female)
Friday- No Visitation
Saturday- No Visitation
Sunday- No Visitation
Any individual requesting to visit a detainee must be listed on the detainees visitation list and must present acceptable photo identification (ID). Acceptable ID’s include:
- A current Driver’s License or State issued photo ID
- Current Passport
- Immigration and Naturalization Service Card
- Military or Military Dependent ID
General Visitor Conduct / Dress Code
- All visitors must be appropriately attired in accordance with the TCADC policy before entering the facility.
- When attire is deemed not in accordance with the TCADC policy by the Front Reception Officer, the matter shall be brought to the attention of the Shift Supervisor.
- Visitors are subject to denial of visiting privilege for that day if their attire is not in accordance with the TCADC Policy.
- NO CELL PHONES, NO SUNGLASSES, NO BASEBALL CAPS.
- Entry into jail facility or on jail property is considered an act of consent for search of person or vehicle with reasonable suspicion.
- Visitors suspected of illegal contraband will be searched and prosecuted if contraband is found.
- Visitors must be able to pass and clear through the metal detector.
Visitors are not permitted to enter the visiting area with:
- Any electronic devices not associated with an immediate medical health condition
- Tobacco items of any kind
- Controlled substances
- Illegal substances
- Any device, object or substance that is capable of causing injury or fear of injury