Taos County Ordinance No. 2006-1
It was approved on May 1, 2006 with an effective date of June 1, 2006.
- The Personnel Policy is a merit personnel system.
- This policy pertains to elected officials, department heads, classified, part-time, and casual employees.
- The Bible for the Human Resources Department.
- General provisions
- Employment status
- Recruiting and hiring
- Changes in employment status
- Conditions of employment
- Classified employee disciplinary procedures
- Dispute resolution
- Leave and holidays
- Communications system
- Vehicle accident prevention
- Drug and alcohol policy